Barista - Coventry, , United Kingdom
We are looking for full & Part time candidates who would like to build a career and are interested in helping forge the future of Costa coffee in Warwick University.
Possible candidates must have the following behaviours listed below and experience would be favourable but certainly not essential as full training will be given.
- Passion for coffee and what we do at Costa.
- Positive can do attitude.
- Pride in what you do and good attention to detail.
- Able to use their own initiative.
- Able to work as part of a team and at times on there own.
- Able to deal with multiple tasks and pressures of busy business periods
- Display a desire to get on and learn all elements of the business.
- Able to be flexible and work at multiple sites.
- Excellent punctuality and sickness records.
- Clean and tidy appearance at all times.
Additional Job Details.
- 0 hour contract but there are up to 40hours available per week
- able to work from 8am to 9pm
- £6.31 start rate (may be negotiable based on experience)
- Full and extensive development given for future progression.
Click on the buttons below to share this page: